Website Shore Church in Shipshewana, Indiana
Youth Pastor Job Shipshewana, Indiana
Shore Church Youth Pastor Job Shipshewana, Indiana
Shore Church in Shipshewana, Indiana is looking to hire a full-time Youth and Family Pastor!
Role: Youth and Family Pastor
Report: Lead Pastor
Shore Church is a growing 200+ congregation that seeks to be Christ-centered, outreach focused, and equipped to live out our mission of Loving God and Loving Others. The church meets regularly for worship, study, prayer, fellowship, discernment of God’s will and encouragement. Shore Church is from the Anabaptist tradition and is a member of the EVANA Network, which is comprised of Evangelical Anabaptist Churches.
Shore Church is seeking a servant leader that has a passion for the local church and community. The Youth and Family Pastor will be a part of a pastoral ministry team and will focus on 1) Youth Ministry and 2) Families.
Qualities and Traits:
- A person who has a relationship with Jesus and who is gifted in interpersonal skills.
- A person who seeks to model a Christ-like lifestyle.
- A person who is committed to and able to thrive in a pastoral team setting.
- A person who is authentic, transparent, and of high personal integrity.
- A person who is confidential, self-motivated, and relational.
- A person that has skills in interpersonal communication (one on one, small group, and large group) with both youth and adults.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher with some pastoral experience is preferred, but not required.
- Candidate must be willing to sign the EVANA Covenant of Faith, pursue ordination through EVANA, and become a member of Shore Church.
- Has a clear sense of a call from God into pastoral ministry.
- Pursues and desires personal spiritual growth through various spiritual habits.
- The Youth and Family Pastor is accountable to the Lead Pastor and Elders.
Expectations and Responsibilities:
- Work in a Pastoral Ministry Team with the Lead Pastor in implementing the mission of Shore Church.
- Discern and develop vision and direction for the Youth Ministry.
- Work with a team of adults to develop and disciple youth and children in a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Seek to make connections with young families.
- Seek to make connections with Rainbow Years Learning Ministry (Day Care Ministry) staff, students, and families.
- As a part of the pastoral ministry team, be willing to engage in other ministry opportunities as needed and as gifts allow (i.e. preaching, discipleship, pastoral care, funerals, etc.)
- Seek to be active and present in the community surrounding Shore.
*The above list does not cover the entire job description. It is intended to give you an idea of the role Shore Church has open. Please reach out for a more comprehensive document.*
Salary and benefits will be based on education and experience.
Please provide the following to firstname.lastname@example.org when applying:
Check out the link below for more details:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com