Website North Cincinnati Community Church
For the glory of God and the good of others.
Assistant Pastor of Family Ministries Mason, Ohio
North Cincinnati Community Church Assistant Pastor of Family Ministries Mason, Ohio
North Cincinnati Community Church in Mason, Ohio is seeking an Assistant Pastor of Family Ministries.
To lead and provide oversight for all ministries to families with children under the age of 19. To fulfill the covenant responsibility of enabling parents to raise up their children in the fear and the admonition of the Lord through sound biblical instruction (Deut. 6:4-9). This includes providing oversight of those leading the Preschool Ministries and Elementary School Ministries and as well as those leading the Junior High and High School Student Ministries.
1. Maintain consistent devotional practices resulting in a consistent and faithful walk with God – setting an example of godliness for all.
2. Provide shepherding, programming, and primary pastoral care for families, children and students.
3. Provide direction, care, and oversight of the Family Ministries Team (Youth Director, Children’s Director, and Nursery Coordinator) – this includes equipping, coaching, and support.
4. Coordinate and oversee all Family Ministries Mission Trips.
5. Coordinate and oversee family discipleship by providing resources and training opportunities.
6. Develop and maintain a 0-18 Scope and Sequence for Sunday School in collaboration with the Family Ministries Team, ensuring that the curriculum for family ministries is biblical, doctrinally reformed, comprehensive, and in alignment with our denominational beliefs and standards.
7. Select, recruit, train and develop volunteer leaders within the church. This may include partnering with those more equipped to lead specific topics.
8. Create vibrant communities of families that provides a context for people to encourage one another in similar life stages (i.e. age groups such as 0-10; 10-14; 15-18)
9. Create, implement, and enforce North Cincy Family Ministries’ policies and procedures in collaboration with the Family Ministries Team.
10. Attend weekly staff meetings, bi-weekly Family Ministry Team meetings, and Sunday morning activities at North Cincinnati Community Church (NCCC).
11. Manage the budget line items for which this role is given responsibility within the budget allocated.
12. Communicate needs and concerns, as it relates to your role, to the NCCC Session in a timely manner.
13. Preach God’s Word in Sunday worship 6-10 times per year and lead the worship liturgy, congregational prayer, and administration of the sacraments, as needed.
14. Develop and present an annual Ministry Plan with a proposed weekly schedule and calendar of events.
15. Conduct a semi-annual review of the effectiveness of events, curriculum, and initiatives
1. Genuine love for Christ, and a proven consistency in walking with Him
2. Authentic passion to make disciples among children, students, and families
3. Ability to connect and communicate with all ages and stages
4. Desire to co-labor as a part of a ministry team
5. Ability to teach and communicate God’s Word to families
6. Ability to establish ministry in new areas.
7. Four year college degree
8. Seminary student or graduate
9. Ordained or ordainable
10. Leadership and Ministry experience
Reporting & Remuneration:
• Full-Time Salaried, Exempt Position
• Reports to: Senior Pastor
• Supervises: TBD
• Collaborates: All Ministerial and Program staff Remuneration: commensurate with education & experience
To apply, please submit cover letter, resume, and links to two sermons by email.
To apply for this job please visit www.redletterjobs.com.