Website Christ Community Chapel
Worship Leader Position Hudson, Ohio
Christ Community Chapel Worship Leader Position Hudson, Ohio
Christ Community Chapel in Hudson, Ohio is seeking a Worship Leader.
Position description: The Worship Leader will have a heart to lead congregational worship, overflowing from a deep personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Appreciation and knowledge of various styles of worship, specifically powerful and dynamic contemporary music. Leadership and management of one CCC weekend worship service venue, with the ability and versatility to rotate into different musical style venues. This is a full-time position with the benefit of a 4-day work week and reports to the Worship & Production Director.
- Primary leadership of a modern and contemporary worship venue, including creation of weekly setlists, Ableton files, and volunteer scheduling.
- Ability to prepare musical and congregational reading aspects of a worship service with rich thematic connections to scripture being preached on a regular rhythm of advanced planning.
- Maintain a growing knowledge of contemporary music, responsive readings, and scripture use for the leading of worship in a modern context.
- Collaborate and contribute to larger worship events such as concerts or all-church services that employ all worship staff.
- Form deep and meaningful relationships with Worship volunteers as well as student musicians.
- Understand and communicate all necessary technology-related requirements to appropriate Production team members.
- Regular use of Planning Center, ClickUp, MS Office, and other organizational software to connect volunteers, staff, and resources.
- Participate fully as a member of CCC staff, including attending all-staff gatherings, completing CCC Staff Theological training, and other duties as assigned.
- Be in a dynamic and growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent (preferred).
- Demonstrated experience rehearsing bands and leading worship with proficiency on an instrument in a church or para-church ministry.
- Ability to read and edit chord charts for band members (required), and sheet music for all instrument types (preferred).
- Familiarity with creating custom song arrangements and teaching resources using recording equipment, DAWs, and transcription software.
- Committed to the mission and vision of Christ Community Chapel.
How To Apply
What a great opportunity this is for someone who is interested in a full-time position leading worship with a 4-day work week schedule.
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity at a growing church, please send me your resume by email.
Apply online at https://www.redletterjobs.com/job/46650/worship-leader/
To apply for this job please visit www.redletterjobs.com.